Metal roofing has become a strong contender for both commercial and residential applications, and it isn’t difficult to see why. Metal affords ample versatility when it comes to roofing, and there are many ways that it can be customized to match the style of your building and provide attractive curb appeal. While our metal roofing panels for sale have been used for basic or low maintenance purposes for decades, many homeowners and business owners are now choosing metal to achieve a specific look that suits either their personal taste or corporate brand image.
Every building package from Discount Metal is designed with your needs in mind. Whether it’s one of our advertised specials or a custom building, our packages are expandable and flexible to provide years of service.
For quick availability of material, we recommend the use of stock trusses and 12’ bay spacing to make the most efficient use of material for most jobs; but because every job is unique, we are able to customize our packages for your requirements.
Metal roofing products boast an impressive list of benefits that make it easy to choose a new roofing solution or make the change from other traditional roofing materials. Metal roofing products are:
● Affordable. The long-term benefits actually make metal roofing a very affordable option. Asphalt shingles deteriorate and require replacement much faster, while metal roofs maintain their integrity for decades without requiring expensive repairs.
● Energy Efficient. Due to the reflective properties, metal roofs are able to stop excess heat from making its way into your home. This reflective ability is extremely efficient and can lower your monthly energy bills as less cooling is needed indoors.
● Low Maintenance. In many cases, once your metal roof is installed properly, you can forget about it for good. Metal roofs don’t require the same level of maintenance as traditional asphalt roofs - in fact, they don’t usually require any maintenance at all.
● Durable. There’s a reason why manufacturers offer such long warranties on metal roofing products. Metal is much more resilient and can withstand high impact weather such as hail more easily than asphalt.
- American Building Components
- Central States
- Metal Sales
- Union Corrugating
We are your metal roofing supplier that offers a wide variety of commercially produced metal roofing products for both residential and commercial applications at discounted rates. We only work with trusted vendors such as American Building Components, Central States, Metal Sales, and Union Corrugating to deliver the best metal roofing solutions for you, your family, and your business. As your trusted metal roofing supplier, we’re proud to offer affordable nationwide delivery to serve our customers across the country, and our expert staff will help you choose the right metal roofing panels for sale for your roof.